Scope of SEA-DR 8: Design/Development Research in Education
The topic of interest covers all theoretical and practical aspects of design research in the fields of teaching and education in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, sports:
- Design/Developmental Research in Mathematics, Science, and Sport Science Education*
- Design/Developmental Research in Social Science Education
- Design/Developmental Research in Educational Science
Scope of STEACH 2: Interdisciplinary Research in Education
- Science for education* which includes, but is not limited to, natural science education, mathematics education, mathematics for education, physical education, chemistry education, biology for education, biochemistry education, sport science education, etc.
- Technology for education* which discusses all related topics which support educational dimensions, but is not limited to, such as computer for education, media in education, flipped classroom technology, biotechnology in education,techno-preneurship education, etc.
- Educational science. This strand will discuss all related topics which have a close relationship to the educational world, but are not limited to, such as vocational education, special education, educational technology, early childhood education, educational management, non-formal education, teaching methodology, etc.
- Arts for education. This strand will discuss all topics which contribute to the development of arts for education such as liberal art education, graphic design in the educational world, multimedia and education, etc.
- Cultural education. This strand will talk about all topics which have a relationship with culture and education such as cultural awareness, popular culture and its contribution to the educational world, gender-based education, anthropology and education, political education, etc.
- Humanities and education: all related topics of humanity and education which include, but are not limited to: language and culture for education, language maintenance education, literary teaching, and methodology, philosophical education, linguistics for education, multicultural education, sexuality and gender in education, etc.
Articles selected from the scope marked with an asterisk (*) will be published in an indexed proceedings publisher provided that they meet the criteria according to the scope of the field and standards for writing scientific articles at that publisher.